Herbal Remedy for Breast Cancer, Learn How to Cure Breast Cancer With Herbs.

Herbal Remedy for Breast Cancer, Learn How to Cure Breast Cancer With Herbs.

Breast cancer is one of the dreaded illness, it affects most women in their breast. Breast cancer is very painful like others kind of cancers i pity some women who may have been suffered from breast cancer. But there is a good news, the good news is that breast cancers can be cured through herbal method.

I know a lot of patients have spent a lot of money in order to find solution to breast cancer but that is no more. i am going to teach you how to cure breast cancer free using our God giving herbs," truly African got herbs"  OK sit by and learn;



What is Breast Cancer

Breast cancer is a kind of cancer that develops from breast cells. Breast cancer usually starts off in the inner lining of milk ducts or the lobules that supply them with milk. A malignant tumor can spread to other parts of the body. A breast cancer that started off in the lobules is known as lobular carcinoma, while one that developed from the ducts is called ductal carcinoma. 

Symptoms of breast cancer


A symptom is only felt by the patient, and is described to the doctor or nurse, such as a headache or pain. A sign is something the patient and others can detect, for example, a rash or swelling.
The first symptoms of breast cancer are usually an area of thickened tissue in the woman's breast, or a lump. The majority of lumps are not cancerous; however, women should get them checked by a health care professional

  • A lump in a breast
  • A pain in the armpits or breast that does not seem to be related to the woman's menstrual period
  • Pitting or redness of the skin of the breast; like the skin of an orange
  • A rash around (or on) one of the nipples
  • A swelling (lump) in one of the armpits
  • An area of thickened tissue in a breast
  • One of the nipples has a discharge; sometimes it may contain blood
  • The nipple changes in appearance; it may become sunken or inverted
  • The size or the shape of the breast changes
  Now let kick start on how you can cure breast cancer with herb.

How to Cure Breast Cancer, Herbal Method

 Ingredients: You will need the following ingredients, 

1. Yam bulbils ( head yam)

2. Shea Butter

3. Aloe Vera

Preparation: Crush the yam bulbils, mix the crushed yam bulbils with Shea butter and Aloe Vera. Rub the mixture on the breast.

Dosage: Do it anytime

 

Get in touch, Visit contact us page

 

 

4 Comments


  1. Although therapy has become more tolerable and once daily FDC tables have made it easier to adhere to prescribed treatment, it still requires that patients take their medication regularly to achieve sustained viral suppression. When treatment adherence is inadequate and replication is therefore not suppressed, But dr itua promised and fulfilled his promised to me as he said I will share his work to people that are suffering from Infertility, Herpes, Hepatitis A/B, Fibroid, HIV/ Aids, Alzheimer's disease, Arthritis, Copd, Diabetes, Liver/Kidney Inflamotry, Fibromyalgia, Parkinson's disease,Hpv,Weak Erection, I have read a lot of testimony online from Jesus McKinney,Achima Abelard and Tara Omar on how dr itua heal them with his herbal medicine I contacted him on Email drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com then we talk on whatsapp +2348149277967 he gave me instruction on how to drink it for two weeks then after drinking it for two weeks I went for test then I find out I was cured of HIV, I thank him allot i also send him some money for appreciation, Contact this great herbal doctor if you are a sick person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I welcome you all to my roots/herbs🌴center, @Dr_ikhide, I am here to announce to you all that there is no problem without solution, I have the roots/herbs that can cure you from any kinds of infection you may be passing through, don’t be deceive herbal medication work effectively than government hospitals drugs, once you use my medication you will get rid of any diseases like.....cancer cure
    ▪️infections
    ▪️Skin diseases ▪️Ulcers
    ▪️Toothaches
    ▪️Morning sickness
    ▪️Intestinal diseases ▪️Headaches
    ▪️Depression ▪️Low sex drive
    ▪️Coughs and asthma ▪️Dysentery ▪️Constipation ▪️Various eye problems
    ▪️Cancer ▪️Lupus
    And many other if you know anyone who has any diseases mail me on ikhideherbalcenter@gmail.com call/WhatsApp:+2348145810121 @Dr_ikhide






    #stds #hvs #diabetics #oral #herbs #hiv #cancer #pregnancy #miscarriage #asthma #lupus #diseases #plantbased #herpes #vegan #ukvegan #chronicillness #nealthyllfe #healthy #naturallife #naturalhealing #herbalmedicime #drsebi #cellfood #love #seamoss #uk @Dr_ikhide

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't still believe that I got cured from Genital Herpes through herbal treatment from Dr Vadi who I met through the internet, I actually couldn't believe it at first because it sounded impossible to me knowing how far I have gone just to get rid of it. Dr Vadi send me his medicine which I took as instructed and here I am living a happy life once again, a big thanks to Dr Vadi, I am sure there are many herbal doctors out there but Dr Vadi did it for me, contact him doctorvadi@yahoo.com , also call or whatsApp him on +2348074133083.  

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post